- Calvin: I used to hate writing assignments, but now I enjoy them. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog! Want to see my book report?
- Hobbes: (Reading Calvin’s paper) “The Dynamics of Interbeing and Monological Imperatives in Dick and Jane: A Study in Psychic Transrelational Gender modes.”
- Calvin: Academia, here I come!
The fall semester is already half done, but I really ought to post what I’ve been working on through my Art Ed blog. Let me know if you have any difficulties reading the posts.
- Refworks (Let me know if you have any articles on the topic you think would fit!
- (Re)Searching for Answers (Part 1, Definitions and Identity)
- (Re)Searching for Answers (Part 2, Future research ideas)
- Research Concept Map (Check out the Prezi I made for this below)
- Research Problem Statement
- Constructivist Methodology
Research Concept Map
Go here for the full-size version: https://prezi.com/secure/5775adf95daac03b024b216a2087cf1568a3efe7/